Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thing # 2

Although this is my very first experience with blogging, setting up this blog has been fun and fairly simple! I used blogger.com to create an account, and once I was through, posting has been very straightforward. Because I usually have little time to spare, I have never been one to follow blogs or even to spend much leisure time at all on the computer, other than e-mailing or the occasional Internet shopping trip. :) However, I have read through blogs when looking for new recipe ideas, and as I viewed them, I imagined it would be much more difficult than it was to create my own. Ah, the joys of new technology - especially technology that is easy to operate!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good writer - I would think this would be up your alley....

    ReplyDelete