Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thing # 7

Tonight, I tried using Wordle for the first time and absolutely loved it! I had such a wonderful time creating a Wordle using the words within my blog. It is a very straightforward program to use, and it allows for a great deal of creativity and many options regarding choice of words to include. I enjoyed adjusting the color, font, and format in which my Wordle design was displayed. To view my final design, click here.

I truly believe my students would be grateful for the opportunity to use this in the classroom, possibly for displaying spelling word lists, descriptive words to be used in writing assignments, new vocabulary words learned, or locations they have identified in geography. In fact, there are endless possibilities for creative classroom use!

No comments:

Post a Comment